We are heading into one of the most important seasons this country has faced in a long time. The United States is more than flirting with disaster. This is an understatement. We are about to enter the point of no return.
If Prez Obama and his merry destroyers of this country have their way, we will enter this zone of no return. Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Congress, the Senate, John McCain, Olympia Snow, and the rest of the elite snob Republicans, and Democrats will shout from the rooftops we have won. The United States will be forever a Socialist-Communist-Fascist nation.
This is the sad truth.
The Prez is diabolical.
This is a well thought out and planned destruction of our country.
The side issues are the crazy preacher who wants to burn of the Koran and the building of a victory mosque near the site of the destruction of the World Trade Center by Muslim terrorists.
These issues are important however, they are a smoke screen. The Muslims, the Left, and the Dems know that America is caught up in political correctness. These evil forces will use our fear of offending people as weapon against us to destroy us.
Yes, these diabolical people are using fear to get what they want.
Lets look at what the Imam is saying to us. If I would have known this would be a problem I won’t have done this but remember if we don’t build the mosque here there will be more attacks on the U.S. troops.
He is playing on our fear that these peace loving Muslims will attack us yet the sad fact is this the Koran teaches death to the infidels.
There is no such thing as a radical Muslim. These folks are mainstream.
What is sad is that the western world believes this lie.
The truth is the Muslims want us under total domination of sharia law.
Here is a diddy that you might find interesting.
Islamic Law, Shariah
Obviously, the Prophet’s intention was that the community should be a single community and the Shari’a its common rule of life. After his death, however, party strife broke out under his successors, the caliphs, three out of the first four of whom died by violence. Under the fourth caliph, `All, the Prophet’s cousin and husband of his daughter Fatima, the community was torn in two. The legitimists, who held that the succession should remain in the Prophet’s family and that ‘Ali should have been the first caliph, have developed into the Shi’a sects, which are still a minority group in Islam. The great mass of Muslims, however, form the Sunni sect, ruled over at first by the caliphs of the Umayyad Dynasty reigning in Damascus, and then by the ‘Abbasid Dynasty reigning in Baghdad, until the caliphate was taken over by the Turks. (Islam: Muhammad and His Religion, Arthur Jeffery, 1958, p xi-xiv)
Here is some more food for thought:
Below are some quotes or summaries from a newsletter called Compass Direct:
- Nigeria, January 22, 1999, Sheikh Muhammad Mansur-al-Mansur, leader of the Islamic Democratic Progressive Party, said the government should adopt the provisions of the Koran as the constitution for Nigeria. He said the Koran is “the only divine constitution made by the Creator Himself.” Dr. Muhammed Tabiu… said, however, that there was need for a stronger reinforcement of the Islamic law in the constitution.
- Saudi Arabia, April 24, 1998, According to Amnesty International’s “Behind Closed Doors” report on Saudi Arabia released in November 1997, “… the inhabitants of Saudi Arabia remain denied the most basic human rights, while the government spares no effort to conceal its appalling human rights record from public scrutiny.” The report noted that Saudi’s religious police, the Mutawa’een, are “invested with the authority to arrest and detain, particularly with regard to Christian worshippers.”
- Saudi Arabia July 17, 1998, Under Saudi Arabia’s strict interpretation of Islamic law, observance of any religious worship other than Islam is illegal and Christians can be arrested for either distributing Christian materials or attending private meetings for Christian worship.
- Jakarta, February 19, 1999, Jakarta branch chairman, Ahmad Heryawan states, “Indonesian law is man-made, Islamic law comes from Allah.”
- Indonesia, June 18, 1999, Islamic extremists want to impose “sharia” (Islamic law) on the majority Muslim population, changing Indonesia’s status as a secular state. The current constitution binds the government to religious neutrality.
- Chechnya, June 18, 1999, Chechnya has been declared an Islamic state by a decree signed into law on February 3. However, President Aslan Mashkadov has repudiated identification of his regime with Islamic extremism, defining “sharia” (Islamic law) as simply “the normal way of conduct for every Muslim.”
- Indonesia, June 18, 1999, Outwardly tolerant, with a constitution that mandates religious freedom for members of five accepted religions — Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity and indigenous religion. Extremist Muslims have chafed at their numerical superiority offering them no legal privileges, though in practice their overwhelming numbers often result in discrimination against Christians. Militant Muslims continue to agitate for “sharia”
- Iraq, June 15, 2001, Despite Iraq’s secularized government, apostasy from Islam remains a criminal violation of Islamic “sharia” law, ultimately requiring the death penalty. Officially a secular state, Iraq legally protects the freedom of its Christian minority to worship “in churches of established denominations,” although the law forbids them to “proselytize or hold meetings outside church premises.”
- Nigeria , June 15, 2001, Katsina state, with a population of more than 3.7 million people, became an Islamic state on August 1, 2000, when the state government adopted “sharia,” the Islamic legal system. Church leaders have been told to relocate to a designated “Christian zone. Of the 41 churches in Katsina city, 38 have been ordered to relocate.
- Nigeria, August 24, 2001, Bauchi Governor Alhaji Ahmed Adamu Muazu declared on June 1 that Islamic (sharia) law applied to all persons in the state, not Muslims only. On June 4, Muazu assigned an Islamic court judge to Tafawa Balewa and Bogoro Local Government Areas to enforce Islamic law in the predominantly Christian villages.
- Afghanistan, August 24, 2001, “Seven months ago, Taliban leader Mullah Muhammad Omar declared over Radio Shariat that the death penalty would
- be imposed on any Afghan who converted to Christianity or Judaism, and that “any non-Muslim found trying to win converts will also be killed.” A senior spokesman for the regime elaborated on the January 8 edict, alleging that “certain foreigners” in the country were trying secretly to convert Afghans to Christianity.”
- “The Taliban’s so-called religious police arrested two young women on August 3, reportedly “caught red-handed” after showing a film about Christianity to an Afghan family, the Taliban said.”
The forces of evil are at work in this country. Many will tell this is not so yet the truth is as plain as the nose on my face. Evil comes in many forms. Evil has presented itself in the form of political correctness, The Dems, Prez Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and many Republicans.
It sounds good on the surface but once examined under the microscope the truth of their intentions are exposed.
We are now facing evil squarely in the face. It is time return to the faith of our founding fathers. If we don’t we will surely be destroyed.
Benjamin Franklin: | Portrait of Ben Franklin
“ God governs in the affairs of man. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured in the Sacred Writings that except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it. I firmly believe this. I also believe that, without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel” –Constitutional Convention of 1787 | original manuscript of this speech
“In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for Divine protection. Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered… do we imagine we no longer need His assistance?” [Constitutional Convention, Thursday June 28, 1787]
In Benjamin Franklin’s 1749 plan of education for public schools in Pennsylvania, he insisted that schools teach “the excellency of the Christian religion above all others, ancient or modern.”
In 1787 when Franklin helped found Benjamin Franklin University, it was dedicated as “a nursery of religion and learning, built on Christ, the Cornerstone.”
• Hamilton began work with the Rev. James Bayard to form the Christian Constitutional Society to help spread over the world the two things which Hamilton said made America great:
(2) a Constitution formed under Christianity.
“The Christian Constitutional Society, its object is first: The support of the Christian religion. Second: The support of the United States.”
On July 12, 1804 at his death, Hamilton said, “I have a tender reliance on the mercy of the Almighty, through the merits of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am a sinner. I look to Him for mercy; pray for me.”
“For my own part, I sincerely esteem it [the Constitution] a system which without the finger of God, never could have been suggested and agreed upon by such a diversity of interests.” [1787 after the Constitutional Convention]
“I have carefully examined the evidences of the Christian religion, and if I was sitting as a juror upon its authenticity I would unhesitatingly give my verdict in its favor. I can prove its truth as clearly as any proposition ever submitted to the mind of man.”
The fate of our country is in our hands. Please chose wisely.