The Libs really hate this country. People like Justice Ginsburg will take any opportunity they can to diss this country. These people twist and distort the truth to suit their needs.
The Left’s favorite tactic is to tell you this lie. Yes, our founding fathers wrote about freedom but they believed in slavery and killing Indians and denying women the right to vote and putting them in bondage.
Quote- ABC news story- “The genius of the Constitution, I think, is that it has this notion of who composes ‘We the people’. It has expanded and expanded over the years so now it includes people who were left out in the beginning. Native Americans were left out, certainly people held in human bondage, women, and people that were new comers to our shores.”
This lady is a sitting judge on the U.S. Supreme Court.
What gives here?
The destruction of our country.
Quote from News Busters- “I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa,” says Ginsburg, whom President Clinton nominated to the court in 1993. “That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution.”
“Ginsburg, who spent her career before taking the bench advocating for gender equality, praised “the U.S. Constitution and the founders, saying, “we were just tremendously fortunate in the U.S. that the men that met in Philadelphia were very wise.” But “it’s true that they were lacking one thing, that is there were no women as part of the Constitutional Convention, but there were women around who sparked the idea.”
This story should scare the crap out of you. This leftist judge is sworn to uphold and protect this protect the Constitution.
The following passages are taken from the South African Consitution-
The South African Constitution doesn’t have individual freedom, private property rights and does not give protect the individual’s sovereignty.
- Everyone has the right to have access to
- health care services, including reproductive health care;
- sufficient food and water; and
c. social security, including, if they are unable to support themselves and their dependants, appropriate social assistance.
2. The state must take reasonable legislative and other measures, within its available resources, to achieve the progressive realisation of each of these rights.
3. No one may be refused emergency medical treatment.
1. Everyone has the right to have access to adequate housing.
2. The state must take reasonable legislative and other measures, within its available resources, to achieve the progressive realisation of this right.
3. No one may be evicted from their home, or have their home demolished, without an order of court made after considering all the relevant circumstances. No legislation may permit arbitrary evictions.
1. one may be deprived of property except in terms of law of general application, and no law may permit arbitrary deprivation of property.
- Property may be expropriated only in terms of law of general application
- for a public purpose or in the public interest; and
b. subject to compensation, the amount of which and the time and manner of payment of which have either been agreed to by those affected or decided or approved by a court.
- The amount of the compensation and the time and manner of payment must be just and equitable, reflecting an equitable balance between the public interest and the interests of those affected, having regard to all relevant circumstances, including
- the current use of the property;
- the history of the acquisition and use of the property;
- the market value of the property;
- the extent of direct state investment and subsidy in the acquisition and beneficial capital improvement of the property; and
e. the purpose of the expropriation.
- For the purposes of this section
- the public interest includes the nation’s commitment to land reform, and to reforms to bring about equitable access to all South Africa’s natural resources; and
b. property is not limited to land.
5. The state must take reasonable legislative and other measures, within its available resources, to foster conditions which enable citizens to gain access to land on an equitable basis.
If you will notice all rights and protections come from the government not God. This country is a liberal haven where all rights and freedoms are distributed by government. The God of government is supreme not the God of the Bible or individual.
This is why the Libs love the South African Constitution. No mess no fuss. The government is in charge of our lives not God and the individual.
All people are considered to be part of groups not individuals. This is the key. Our founding fathers saw individuals not groups. The Libs, the Left, and the evil Obama see groups. These folks will pit group against group in an attempt to divide and conquer. This is what is happening now.
This is a the diabolical nature nation of what the evil Obama and his henchmen and women like Judge Ginsburg are doing. To them the Constitution is getting in the way of them creating a Marxists Socialist haven.