All royal hell is breaking loose in the liberal sports media over the replacement refs. The crime! Seattle Seahawks were handed a gift TD as time expired to beat the Green Bay Packers. The refs blew it.
Led by the catcalls and caterwauling of Mike Greenberg, Chris Berman, Tom Jackson, Mike Golic and the rest of the Libs at ESPN these folks are telling us the integrity of the game is being compromised. This is true but when it comes to the lying of the state run media to protect Obama’s silly ass these folks are silent. They will not utter a peep about how Obama and his hacks accuse Romney of murdering a man’s wife or how Bain Capital destroys jobs in America, or how the evil conservatives want to steal from the poor to give their money to the evil rich. They are silent when Obama rules by fiat. Greenberg etal don’t seem to give a damn about how we are losing our individual freedoms. We can’t drive the cars we want and are forced to drive the cars the federal government tells us to drive. They don’t seem to give a crap about how gas has gone from 1.87 to four dollars a gallon under Obama. These fools are silent on the fact that our Ambassador was murdered in Libya or that Obama blamed this entire mess on a video made by a Coptic Christian that no one saw.
Mike Golic, Chris Berman etal don’t care that the media are democrats with a byline (a term I borrowed from Rush Limbaugh) are telling lies and making up stories and this is disguised as news.
It is okay in their world for the media to lie about who conservatives are and what we stand for. It is okay to lie about what Romney says. It is fine and dandy for the media to accept the bold face lie by Harry Reid when he said Romney had NOT paid federal income taxes in ten years. No not a peep from the media challenging this lie. It was reported as fact. Now they want us to believe that Romney after he released more tax returns alter his tax returns to make it look like he paid more taxes that he really did. What crock of crap yet the Libs in the sports media are blindly saying nothing.
But when comes to the NFL well then this is a whole different story. We have to have perfection. We can’t have incompetent fools for referees in football yet when the media is protected under The First Amendment of The Constitution to be the watch dogs and tell us what the truth is and in turn becomes spokes holes for the government to tell us “WE The People” what to think is okay.
The big lie is okay when it involves the very nature of our country and how we live our lives yet protecting the NFL Shield and the game football trumps all of our God given rights because football is more important that our God given freedom.
This is how the Mike Golic’s, Mike Greenberg’s, Tom Jackson’s, Chris Berman’s and Chris Carter’s of the world think.
Welcome to the world of us conservatives. We put up with this crap all the time.
This is the way it is.
Look, I am huge NFL fan. My dad took me to my first Philadelphia Eagles game in 1960 at Franklin Field. I fell in love with the game. I have spent many a Sunday living dying with the stinko Eagles. My Sunday’s were booked. I watched the NFL.
This has changed. I will not live and die with a football team when my country is dying. We are losing all of our God given rights. We are now living in a soft tyranny. ( A term I borrowed from Mark Levin)
The Bible is very clear Thou Salt have no other Gods before me. I placed football before my Lord and saviour Jesus. I am a Jew messianic
We as nation now worship many Gods- the God of the government, the God of football,the love of money, the false God that tells us it is okay to steal from the rich and give to the poor, the God of Class warfare, the God of Saul Alinsky. The God of Karl Marx, the God of Utopia and the list goes on and on ad nauseum.
The word of God is very clear on these subjects. Yeah, the Bible is out of date and out of touch with the times when it comes to homosexuality, Gay marriage, stealing, killing and the rest. Yet, The Lord God Almighty has the final say in this. Guess what folks WE WIN.
It is okay to be anti Semitic. It is hip to tell Israel and my people we can’t defend ourselves and we must take it in the shorts when it comes to Iran and the rest of The Middle East. It is righteous for Muslims to kill Christians and defame the word of God but God forbid that one speaks the truth about Islam and the prophet Mohammed.
This is what these fools in the sports media don’t really understand. It is okay my country gets tore apart in the name of progress and gets turn into a Marxist hellhole.
This is fine with Mike Golic, Mike Greenberg, Bob Costas, and the rest.
This story appeared on the Drudge Report. Terrance Duffy wrote this piece.
“In an address to the United Nations General Assembly today, President Barack Obama dedicated several long passages to discussing and condemning what the New York Times has described as a 14-minute “amateurish video” that a 55-year-old Southern California man posted on YouTube in June.
Obama also told the United Nations that with modern technology efforts to control the flow of information have become “obsolete.”
However, the Libyan prime minister said last week that the attack on the U.S. consulate was pre-planned. Also, the chairman of the U.S. House Intelligence Committee said on Sunday that not only was the attack planned but also that there was reason to believe it had been carried out by al Qaeda or an al Qaeda-affiliated group and that he had seen no evidence that there had even been a demonstration outside the consulate before the attack.
“More broadly, the events of the last two weeks also speak to the need for all of us to address honestly the tensions between the West and the Arab World that is moving toward democracy,” said Obama. “Just as we cannot solve every problem in the world, the United States has not, and will not, seek to dictate the outcome of democratic transitions abroad, and we do not expect other nations to agree with us on every issue. Nor do we assume that the violence of the past weeks, or the hateful speech by some individuals, represent the views of the overwhelming majority of Muslims–any more than the views of the people who produced this video represent those of Americans.”
The real truth is the Obama is doubling down on the lie. The real truth is almost no one saw this video. Now this sucker is hot because Obama and the Democrat Socialist Party with a byline directed the world to see it.
Here is another story that appeared on the Drudge Report.
Joe Schoffstall wrote this story.
The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt – it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted “Muslims, Christians, we are one.” The future must not belong to those who bully women – it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources – it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs; workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the men and women that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.
The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied. Let us condemn incitement against Sufi Muslims, and Shiite pilgrims. It is time to heed the words of Gandhi: “Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.” Together, we must work towards a world where we are strengthened by our differences, and not defined by them. That is what America embodies, and that is the vision we will support.”
This is all code for Marxism and Saul Alinsky.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c.
When, in the course of development, class distinctions have disappeared, and all production has been concentrated in the hands of a vast association of the whole nation, the public power will lose its political character. Political power, properly so called, is merely the organised power of one class for oppressing another. If the proletariat during its contest with the bourgeoisie is compelled, by the force of circumstances, to organise itself as a class, if, by means of a revolution, it makes itself the ruling class, and, as such, sweeps away by force the old conditions of production, then it will, along with these conditions, have swept away the conditions for the existence of class antagonisms and of classes generally, and will thereby have abolished its own supremacy as a class.
- RULE 1: “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.” Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
- RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
- RULE 3: “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.” Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
- RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
- RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
- RULE 6: “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.” They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
- RULE 7: “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.” Don’t become old news.
- RULE 8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
- RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
- RULE 10: “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
- RULE 11: “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.” Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
- RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Taken from Saul Alinsky Rules for Radicals.
We are fighting for the very survival of our country. Obama, The Democrat Socialist Party with a byline and the liberal sports media are hell bent on changing this country into a Marxist hellhole.
Rush Limbaugh summed it up this way on his Tuesday radio show. All quotes taken from www.rushlimbaugh.com
Here’s the thing. Look, folks, you know me. There is no bigger football fan than El Rushbo. You know that. I got up today and I see that the number one subject on Twitter is this game last night. There are more people, for example, talking about this game last night than vote on American Idol. And I got to thinking about it, what’s everybody mad about? The referees are incompetent. Well, as I said yesterday, doesn’t Obama say give everybody a fair shot? Doesn’t Obama say we must be tolerant? Doesn’t Obama, and the left in general, don’t they promote the advancement of the incompetent based on the fact that they’re incompetent? Screw standards in testing. We don’t need to go find the best. That’s unfair, in fact. If somebody’s better than somebody else, we’re gonna penalize ’em. Outcome based education. Remember that? Two plus two is five. It is, if you think so, rather than humiliate you and tell you you’re wrong.
The left has been messing up with standards. They don’t like standards, particularly standards of excellence, because not everybody attains it, and they want equality of outcome. But here’s another thing. How many of you — and I’m serious, now — how many of you are genuinely livid over this? The Seahawks fans are probably a little guilty, but some jubilant. The Packers fans are livid over this, and people who love and revere the NFL game itself are livid over this because of what it’s doing to the integrity of the game. What if the Packers don’t make the playoffs because of one loss and it’s last night? For all my jokes about loving this and so forth, the fact of the matter is the integrity of the game is at stake here. And true football fans understand that, and they’re worried about it.
Why are they upset? Because the referees are not people that know what they’re doing. It doesn’t make any difference. If the referees are cheating or if they’re incompetent, the fact is they’re still getting it wrong and somebody’s ending up with the short end of the stick every game at least one or two times. And driving in this morning, something hit me. You and I and every conservative — and I don’t want to make too big a deal out of this, but I think it’s a good analogy. You and I every day of the week for the last 50 years have dealt with this. You people out there who are livid over the incompetence of these refs, livid over that call last night, welcome to the real world. Now you know how we feel watching the mainstream media every day.
The mainstream media purposely gets things wrong, purposely doesn’t call Obama out on his mistakes, purposely tries to paint Romney or any conservative in a bad light, joins the effort to destroy the careers of conservatives, oftentimes. And there’s nothing we can do about it. We’re told don’t complain because it isn’t manly, it isn’t mature, it’s reality, you gotta deal with it and move on. Well, hello.
Note: The NFL and the NFL ref’s have agreed in principle to end the lockout. This took place on Wednesday September 26